PAT Advocacy Priorities
The PAT Advocacy Committee selects advocacy priorities yearly. These priorities are based on a survey of coalition membership so we can address issues relevant to our Tennessee communities. Once priorities are selected, the committee conducts research, creates educational resources such as white papers, summaries, and infographics.
White Papers & Summaries
- Marijuana Summary and White Paper
- Regulation of Off-Label Ketamine Clinics Summary & White Paper
- Complimentary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) Effectiveness for Pain Treatment White Paper and Summary
- Tobacco 21 White Paper
- Coalition Funding and Sustainability: Prevention Infographic/Summary
- Local Option/Smoking on Playgrounds
VIDEO: The Power of Primary Prevention
This video explains primary prevention and how you can get involved.
VIDEO: Outpatient Ketamine Clinics
Karen Pershing, Executive Director of Metro Drug Coalition, explains how ketamine is being used off-label in an outpatient treatment setting across Tennessee.